140gms warm soy milk
3 TBS Rice Bran Syrup
1 tsp salt
560gms white spelt flour
1.5 TBS Wheat Gluten
1 tsp psyllium husk powder
1 pinch of powdered ginger
1 pinch of citric acid
2 tsp dry yeast
- Sift together the spelt flour, wheat gluten, psyllium husk, ginger & citric acid. Set aside.
- Place ingredients into your bread machine in the order listed above, then add the dry sifted ingredients and finish with the yeast.
- Turn your machine to the dough setting.
- Remove dough from the machine once it has risen, and punch down, cut into 10 pieces and roll into balls or other desired roll shape.
- Place rolls on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Cover rolls with a clean tea towel and set in a warm place to rise (for about 30 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Optional: Whisk together 2 TBS of olive oil and 2 TBS soy milk, brush on the top of the rolls, and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds.
- Bake rolls for 20 minutes or until they've developed a nice golden colour.
- Eat warm with soup or buttered or however you like.